Let’s meet each other – we are the LuckyStreak team!
Come work for a top Live games provider with a group of amazing talents!
Our games are built and designed based on the latest technologies with breakthrough gamification and personalization features all wrapped into a stunning user interface.
We are looking for another amazing tester to join our QA team to succeed and grow with us!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Write and Execute test cases to validate complex system requirements
- Perform all aspects of test verification, desktop, mobile, functional and regression testing
- Automate test cases using automation tools and scripting languages
- Work together with local and remote development teams
- Constantly improve the quality and performance of our products
- Most importantly – Becoming an integral part of the team and having fun!
- At least 4 years of experience in automated testing of client-server applications
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- Experienced in automation UI testing using scripting programming languages such as js, python
- Experienced in additional types of testing – performance, load, sanity
- Experienced in services and protocol testing working with HTTP/JSON/Rest APIs
- Experienced with SQL / and NOSQL queries
- Experienced in working with remote teams
- Excellent English level
- Mentoring skills
- Quick learner
- Can easily multitask, takes full responsibility of own tasks with a wide view of the system
- Eager to learn and grow with the team
- Team player with willingness to accept responsibilities other than their own
If you really want to be a part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply by sending us your CV!